Essential Job Functions
- Prepare and perform OTA tests, review and analyze test results for 802.11 n/ac/ax WiFi devices. Evaluate WiFi network system performance. Troubleshoot device configuration issue, software installation issue and test environment setup issue. Maintain test facility infrastructure and appropriate software licenses.
- Design, implement, maintain and support automation software for OTA testing based on testing methodologies requested by company customers.
- Design, implement, maintain and support data analysis and visualization software, and report automation software for passive testing.
- Design, implement and maintain database for OTA and passive teams. Develop front end solutions for database use. Perform database administrative tasks, including configuration, backup and optimization.
- Design, implement and maintain internal website with modern framework. Understand its backend hardware and software, and cooperate with other automation software.
- Test software modifications, and write documentations for updates.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members to understand accurate specifications and requirements for automation and analysis tools.
- Provide remote supports for other teams to setup automated OTA testing environment and solve usage issues for automation software.
Knowledge / Skill / Ability Requirements
- Education level: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building GUI applications with OOP languages, writing SQL querying, including complex joins, filters, aggregations and system functions; Installing, monitoring and configuring Unix and Linux operating system software and perform automated administrative tasks. Related undergraduate or graduate courses are acceptable as demonstrating this knowledge.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Automation Test Engineer”