- Find and create new business opportunities for M2M, IoT, Public Safety, and Fleet antenna sales.
- Present value of company to customers and strategic partners to expand current base or cultivate new markets.
- Train channel sales partners on key business differentiators on Airgain product portfolio.
- Conduct sales forecasting / opportunity tracking.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs and pricing.
- Represent company at regional and national trade shows/conferences.
- Develop and implement Strategic Account Plans.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Work closely with executive leadership on strategic objectives and annual revenue targets.
- *Other duties as required
- Experience level: 5-8 years of experience in sales with an emphasis in channel sales, wireless products, public sector or enterprise sales.
- Knowledge of mobile fleet, public safety, utility, M2M, or previous wireless antenna sales with mobile fleet deployments.
- Established relationships with public sector clients, VAR channel partners or carriers (i.e. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, & T-Mobile).
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with partners and new customers.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed revenue targets and grow business year over year.
- Business development and solution selling experience.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Ability to vary writing style as needed to target a variety of different audience members.
- Ability to presents numerical data effectively.
- Ability to support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Ability to travel over 50% of the time, both domestically and internationally, as needed. Must have the ability to obtain and hold a valid passport.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or similar field.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if you wish to be considered for this position.