Product Manager – Scottsdale, AZ
The Product Manager is responsible for managing products or services through the various stages of the product lifecycle. This position will focus on one or more segments to conduct market analysis, define and execute product strategy, requirement definition, go-to-market, and business planning processes. This position will also work closely with sales and marketing to support customer discussions, and to create and manage product collateral, messaging, and sales tools.
Essential Job Functions
- Define and execute the product and technology roadmap for assigned segments.
- Identify key new market and customer opportunities and develop go-to-market plans.
- Align offerings to customer application needs & overall company strategy.
- Manage the creation and agreement of PRD/MRD (Product and Market Requirements Definition) within Marketing, Operations, and Engineering departments including the new product gating process and go-to-market plans.
- Meet on a regular basis with customers and/or partners to obtain input to inform and validate requirement documents.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams during the product development process; champion product portfolio.
- Manage product portfolio including pricing structures, parts databases, quoting, and profitability. Provide pricing strategies for new products based on market trends and benchmarking. Ensure effective pricing and quoting systems and controls are in place streamlining sales activity.
- Enhance product strategy and positioning by maintaining a repository of competitive information and analysis.
- Develop and manage product collateral and sales tools (product briefs, datasheets, presentations, etc.)
- Work with sales and marketing in promoting product strategy and key value propositions.
- Provide product-specific expertise for sales calls, sales training, press releases, and promotional material.
- *Other duties as required
- Experience level: 5 years of product management experience in the wireless/telecom industry.
- Education level: BS in Engineering or similar, MS degree preferred. MBA degree a plus.
- Knowledge of IoT, wireless connectivity, and/or embedded antenna systems.
- Ability to manage product lifecycle stages and processes.
- Ability to think strategically, while being analytical and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to focus on customer needs and achieve deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work comfortably in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to influence others and drive consensus amid conflicting priorities.
- Must be able to travel to trade shows and similar events, both domestically and internationally, as needed. Must have the ability to obtain and hold a valid passport.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be able to work in a seated or standing position, for periods up to 8.0 hours per day and potentially exceeding 8.0 hours per day where required.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit while traveling domestically and international via automobile, bus, train, airplane, or boat.
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Extended viewing of a computer screen.
- Must be able to work a normal M-F schedule on site.
- This position will be based either in Scottsdale, AZ with the potential for occasional work from home.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation: $100 to $120k, depending on experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, HSA, PTO, Paid Holidays.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format with the subject line “Product Manager”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year