Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs. Achieves the assigned sales revenue target of the company. Implement sales and marketing strategy in the assigned markets.
Essential Job Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Understands company business model for both short-term and long-term strategy, meet the customer requirements;
- Achieves the assigned sales revenue target of the company;
- Knows how to close contract negotiations with the customer and/or their respective partner;
- Builds and maintains good relationships with customers;
- Manages customer commitments and obligations; exceed the customers’ expectations;
- Collaborates with R&D on new designs based on customers’ needs and requests;
- Manages the company’s strategies and sales plans to develop and build the business in their respective regions;
- Closes commercial deals with customers and partners;
- Coordinates new customers and partners through RFP & RFQ process;
- Works with customers on monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and creates purchase orders to obtain revenue targets;
- Provides weekly updates on project status and new business; supports for the team to ensure regular reporting is provided;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in company programs and workshops;
Experience / Training
- 5+ years relevant product and industry knowledge; technical sales skills a plus;
- Proven experience in customer relationship management;
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategies
- Good English skills including able to read, oral communication and written documentation;
- Closing skills, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships management skill.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- Integrity: Establish and maintain honest, effective relationships with employees at all levels in the organization and gain their trust and respect. Accessible, a good listener and always put others at ease. Develop a reputation for being dependable, sincere, and trustworthy. Adapt to change and shift gears comfortably.
- Innovation: Develop new ideas and suggest new visions for the company. Take a creative approach to implemented business policies. Have self-knowledge and confidence to communicate, listen and persuade colleagues to improve the company on all levels.
- Initiative: Work independently, work under pressure and meet deadlines. Prepare clear and concise reports without the need for constant management. Combine analysis, experience and judgment to make good decision in a timely manner. Tenacity to make important decisions with limited information and tight deadlines while learning to be flexible in other situations.
- Intelligence: Utilize relevant experience and resources to be very productive and efficient in planning and executing work. Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Seek input and advice from colleagues in order to receive more successful results pertaining to reports and projects. Focus on the achievement of goals that produce results.
- Interaction: Build morale and motivate the team with energy, encouragement and enthusiasm. Recognize solutions for difficult or conflict situations—seeking feedback on how to resolve issues. Distinguish the need to change the personal and interpersonal behavior of colleagues in an efficient matter. Eagerness to be part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives.
- This position will be based in our China office.
- Travel up to 20% of the time; mostly overnight stays during client visits.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Account Manager – China”