This position is responsible for obtaining profitable results by creating new business opportunities with OEM customers through direct customer relationships and manufacturer rep channels and meeting the sales objectives for North America.
Essential Job Functions
- Find and create new business opportunities for antenna sales.
- Present value of company to customers and strategic partners to expand current base or cultivate new markets.
- Train manufacturer reps on key business differentiators of Airgain product portfolio.
- Conduct sales forecasting / opportunity tracking.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs and pricing.
- Represent company at regional and national trade shows/conferences.
- Develop and implement Strategic Account Plans.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Work closely with executive leadership on strategic objectives and annual revenue targets.
- *Other duties as required
- Education level: BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or similar field.
- Experience level: 5-8 years of experience in sales with an emphasis in channel sales, wireless products, or enterprise sales.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with partners and new customers.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed revenue targets and grow business year over year.
- Business development and solution selling experience.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Ability to vary writing style as needed to target a variety of different audience members.
- Ability to presents numerical data effectively.
- Ability to support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Ability to travel over 50% of the time, as needed. Must have the ability to obtain and hold a valid passport.
- Mandarin speaking is a plus