Under the supervision of the GM, EMEA the Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying and cultivating business relationships with existing and new customers through prospecting, developing accounts and contract negotiating. Strong customer service ethic, organizational skills, time management, and ability to follow processes and procedures will enable success in this role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Deep technical knowledge of antenna systems design and RF radio system for WiFi and Cellular networks.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed sales and profit goals within a region.
- Lead technical discussions and present technical features and advantages of the company’s products.
- Able to present complex concepts with customers.
- Interpret, communicate and manage customer requirements to internal staff to ensure timely and efficient resolution.
- Partner with the design engineers on new designs to meet customer requirements.
- Winning design projects across customers and applications within the assigned region.
- Identifying key new market and customer opportunities and develop go-to-market plans.
- Assist with understanding customer needs and developing demonstrations to assist the customer.
- Provide customer project technical assistance, product education and training to customers.
- Work closely with team members to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Five years’ experience with an antenna and/or wireless system design company.
- Thorough working knowledge of system level antenna design.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position preferred.
- Experience with direct customer interface regarding design and implementation of antennas.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking; ability to prioritize work
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE)
French, highly preferred
Up to 50% of the time